Naa Sabah😭 Kuch kuch hota hain..... tum bahi samjhogi😭 kaash Indu yaha hoti😭
Yes Indus ship Mano…. rudh… 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Naa Sabah😭 Kuch kuch hota hain..... tum bahi samjhogi😭 kaash Indu yaha hoti😭
Yes Indus ship Mano…. rudh… 😂
She actually deserves it but not the others 😞
Excuse me madam...... its Mano---Rudh...... achhe se likhiye please
I wouldn't put it past Churchur to kill everyone if it means he can have Bondita.. banda psycho tha jab wo baachi hi thi.. aab she has grown into beautiful young woman.
Originally posted by: VSIHBZEAF6VJRCPC
kamaal hai mujhe yeh 12h mein tha for non detail,but mujhe yaad nahi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mujhe bhi yaad nahi jab ke I just lubbb apna sheikhu… 😇
Originally posted by: 3UUCKROZ4DV7333N
kamaal hai mujhe yeh 12h mein tha for non detail,but mujhe yaad nahi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arey sirf qoute yaad tha, toh thoda Google search maara😆
I agree... I get the feeling yeh Thakuma ko complete negative nahi banayenge.. probably, Churchur will be the one to chur chur her guroor or he might just kill her at the end 😵
ohhh really 😱😱sheiku🤣🤣Mereko toh 8th standard se yeh Shakespeare padhna padd raha hai😭
Baap re sorry 😂
Hello everyone🤗
Whats happening? When I last came previous edt was going on and now almost 10 pages of this edt?😲 any new spoiler?😆