Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aaj toh Kaptan Amrika ka happy b'day to you hai! Happy b'day papaji🥳
True happy bday to US and to captain america
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aaj toh Kaptan Amrika ka happy b'day to you hai! Happy b'day papaji🥳
True happy bday to US and to captain america
Aren’t you a member of our Cool Club though? 😒
I actually dont remember inviting myself to it
It’s not even funny he better googled his answers varna I’m not sparing him. 😡Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Le kifla: Tu site ka admin hoga apne ghar, agar teri wajah se mere top 10-top 20 leaderboard rank mein gadbad hui, toh captain America chod dungi tujhpe😡
M getting banned someday🤣
Mera rank kya hui?? I don’t know where am the in lead board 🤣
Yes, of course that's what I had to try and do. 😈🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s not even funny he better googled his answers varna I’m not sparing him. 😡
Mera rank kya hui?? I don’t know where am the in lead board 🤣
19 shaayad... Tbh it doesn't even matter🤣reset honge scores qur sabki lanka jalni hi hai
You weren’t invited to it..you was a member by default for scoring 13 in R1😮💨
Bhool gayi? 😞
Yep I'm here for a bit now.
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Since this is not common question round, can we discuss with other members? 😆
No. Not until after deadline.
You weren’t invited to it..you was a member by default for scoring 13 in R1😮💨
Bhool gayi? 😞
Haan thora thora dimagh ki batti jal rahi hai
Voltage check karo😬
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9