I'm stuck on Question 5 😳I wish we had options for that question. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm stuck on Question 5 😳I wish we had options for that question. 😆
You said that, gal!
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
No worries, there shall be many more opportunities throughout the course of the game which might invoke the wtf waali feeling. Tab ref de dena.
Now a days, randomly also if I read wtf somewhere, I feel someone is calling me out or mentioning me. 😆
Hello and congratulations on coming first.
Meet US aka Unbeatable Sheep.
I would also like to join your JustTheek group.
Where do I fill in the application?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Hello and congratulations on coming first.
Meet US aka Unbeatable Sheep.
I would also like to join your JustTheek group.
Where do I fill in the application?
*insert party badal liya saala meme*
Even though you aren't in my party.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm stuck on Question 5 😳I wish we had options for that question. 😆
Ya same😆 even 8th i guess
Run and kill Dragon 🐉
Taking your UN seriously 😲🤣
Isilye bola anti sheep
Chalo I’m not alone 🤗🤣🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
*insert party badal liya saala meme*
Even though you aren't in my party.
What is your party?
Nobody invites me to their party. I have to invite myself.😭
Aaj toh Kaptan Amrika ka happy b'day to you hai! Happy b'day papaji🥳
Aren’t you a member of our Cool Club though? 😒Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Hello and congratulations on coming first.
Meet US aka Unbeatable Sheep.
I would also like to join your JustTheek group.
Where do I fill in the application?
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9