KRK vs Mika Singh- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1.9k

Users

10

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

I don't get how this works. Mika calls KRK kutte ka baccha and in one part calls himself KRK's baap.


https://giphy.com/clips/studiosoriginals-what-VpmZmEnjiSN5GGFPuV



Lyrics ka pehle proof reading nahi kiya kya?

lol both of them are nuts
Hazardous thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Lmfaoooooooo😂😂😂 Is it bad that I like KRK’s singer super suwar song? 😂😂😂💀💀💀

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2050780045942358119

https://x.com/i/status/2050780045942358119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 4 days ago

Ranveer Singh at the screening of Hunkkaar

Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".