Anyone following their feud of YT? Its very funny
Anyone following their feud of YT? Its very funny
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did this feud start because of Bhai? 😕
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Did this feud start because of Bhai? 😕
I am pretty sure. Mika tried to become Abdullah and then it has gone on and other small time celebs coming in too.
Two dogs barking at each other.

faltu song by mika 😆
I don't get how this works. Mika calls KRK kutte ka baccha and in one part calls himself KRK's baap.
https://giphy.com/clips/studiosoriginals-what-VpmZmEnjiSN5GGFPuV
Lyrics ka pehle proof reading nahi kiya kya?
I knew about krk but I didn't know Mika was also like that😆..
Wow
https://x.com/i/status/2050780045942358119
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
...
1