Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well Soni was typing your name instead of mine, So i thought she would be missing you . I am just trying to reunite two friends🤣
So kind of you 😍
Soni ky dil main jo hoon main 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well Soni was typing your name instead of mine, So i thought she would be missing you . I am just trying to reunite two friends🤣
So kind of you 😍
Soni ky dil main jo hoon main 🤣
Kuch to gadbad hai!..
Sure, if you want people to send answers after seeing the discussions😆
I was looking for the original post where you called Soni Kifla but couldn’t find it. Yeh kya hai ab 😒😒
Toh pata lagao Daya pata lagao 🤨
Technically it is 14+12+10= 141210😎
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I was looking for the original post where you called Soni Kifla but couldn’t find it. Yeh kya hai ab 😒😒
maine nahi bola soni ko kifla, nita boli😆
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
I don't want to make fun of myself by trying to dance in Khalbali😂😂😂
Kaise useless bacche ho tum log😆.
I’ve danced to it. Okay how about this then?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sure, if you want people to send answers after seeing the discussions😆
Honestly I care less about it...
But maybe 10 minutes wouldn't be an issue
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9