Originally posted by: Daylight
I don't think tubelight will be sheep answer😆
But mine is unique as well
Ik😆 I went way unique with that one😆
What is it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daylight
I don't think tubelight will be sheep answer😆
But mine is unique as well
Ik😆 I went way unique with that one😆
What is it?
khatron ke Khiladi
Why do you sleep with guns?🤣
He was also a KKK host, no?
nai... Gurl-enchanted wrote different.. she gave confusing hint Khilai Kumar is Akshay Kumar. not Khatrok ke Khiladi host.
Just to let you know, me and my devar have progressed from enemies to frenemies now.😆
Bout the last one?
I do not but tried thinking in sheep way🤣
Personally I am aginst swearing unless it's a very tense situation😆
I don't swear as well and didn't went for that coz I just didn't think that way
Idk what I was thinking and why I wrote this😭
Phone toh dimag mein hi nahi aya
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9