Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I submitted answers that’s what happened. 😒
Itni jaldi😛 u still had 30 mins to send it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I submitted answers that’s what happened. 😒
Itni jaldi😛 u still had 30 mins to send it
30 mins then deadline
I threw him at the dragon 😔😔 to safe myself. Now I’m left with ambitions bigger than Avengers building and zero confidence to match it. 😢
Bold. Thanks luv 🤗
😆 I couldn’t look at it anymore and keep doubting each answer. I was going in sane. 😬
Same to you. 🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
😆 I couldn’t look at it anymore and keep doubting each answer. I was going in sane. 😬
Hehe thats what i did, i just couldnt keep stairing at it so sent it early this time.
At the end the sheep dies right? 😲🤣
Did everyone send their answers?
Can't wait to discuss. 😆
Sheep who doesn't answer correctly dies. There must be one or two sheep who are golden sheep that must have answered correctly as per Dragon aka Minionite and she will give them twenty points as well as the title Dragon killer sleep(sheep) while I will get my omelet
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9