Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I won't comment Else you'll know the real location!
I knew you won't...because nothing to refute there...........😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I won't comment Else you'll know the real location!
I knew you won't...because nothing to refute there...........😉
Originally posted by: IL2XWDNGN4NJEK5U
Baklava...no worry...cheeky's spy is located in the Arabian sea...my GPS detected them there.........

She has got a new Job and gave us a party too
Originally posted by: R377XZBW2RQPRFQY
Vagee.........why did you choose this UN? From beautiful Samantha to trashbin?
It's this character😆
My spy will have no time to party🤣 Too busy to collect valuable secretive information🤣
Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing...Congrats Bacillusji! Are you working today too?👍🏼
Originally posted by: W3F4Q3E3JYROWQIH
I know why Vagee changed her UN....because of Razia...& I contributed previously little bit too...........😉
Contribute fully by changing yours one too🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
My spy will have no time to party🤣 Too busy to collect valuable secretive information🤣
The spy does parties to get more information....may be they're not telling you..........😉
Tum Phir see meri phichhae...dost.......🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5