Originally posted by: XGX4I3JRS2W25LT5
Now we got a 3rd angel too...as you're reporting so you're involved too.......or your gurumata?🤣
No no, I'm the shipper so can't be Kabab mein Haddi🤣 We'll admire them🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: XGX4I3JRS2W25LT5
Now we got a 3rd angel too...as you're reporting so you're involved too.......or your gurumata?🤣
No no, I'm the shipper so can't be Kabab mein Haddi🤣 We'll admire them🤣
Cholo dekhte hain ji.......😆
Hush! It's a secret 🤫 My spy has collected this information after much difficulty!🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
No no, I'm the shipper so can't be Kabab mein Haddi🤣 We'll admire them🤣
As long as the shipper doesn't become pilot...we are all set there.........good luck!🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Hush! It's a secret 🤫 My spy has collected this information after much difficulty!🤣
Baklava...no worry...cheeky's spy is located in the Arabian sea...my GPS detected them there.........
Originally posted by: HBBNI6ZNIFR5QLOC
Thought...BOTM has stopped...OK....why are you behind my UN?
Curry mein spice thoda kom hogeya keya?😉
Yeah...Then Lavy suggested, Priya organised again...
Trying to make it infectious disease🤣
Nahi, need more🤣
It's called The Sheep Game where you have to answer questions in such a way that you feel will turn out the most common. The most common answer for a question can be found out when results are posted and the players who answered that get a point each. So on and so forth😆
Hope I didn't confuse
Thank you for the explanation....buddy...not at all...remember Lavy organized here once........
Originally posted by: INWOM7BVABWAKWJJ
Thank you for the explanation....buddy...not at all...remember Lavy organized here once........
Oh yess! My bad!🤣 Let me go edit the post
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Yeah...Then Lavy suggested, Priya organised again...
Trying to make it infectious disease🤣
Nahi, need more🤣
We have had enough infection for quite a few generations now...not anymore.......
It's called The Sheep Game where you have to answer questions in such a way that you feel will turn out the most common. The most common answer for a question can be found out when results are posted and the players who answered that get a point each. So on and so forth😆
Hope I didn't confuse
You didn't confused and you need to check mine one as well🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5