Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
It can be mutual as well😉
Now we got a 3rd angel too...as you're reporting so you're involved too.......or your gurumata?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
It can be mutual as well😉
Now we got a 3rd angel too...as you're reporting so you're involved too.......or your gurumata?🤣
🤣🤣
May I ask the source?😆
Said about correction because you & I successfully get rid of the rest..........🤣we two are here...rest got overdose..........🤣🤣🤣
True that! Only we're here🤣 I see Priya too...But it seems she didn't see it 😆
The negativity has increased tenfold. And the recent bg vamp music
The forum is one of the major reasons why I'm still watching😆 Bhewar was nice🤣
Good job with the math Buckyboy....rest of the discussion I don't know......so forgive me for checking in.......🤣
Buckyboy...... don't leave... won't make fun...anymore....can't guarantee on that sorry,.........all fault is Razia's.........😉🤣
Still here. Took a little detour to finally submit my answers for a game I'm playing on IF😆 Razia, Lavy and Priya are playing too😃
Gave the answer recently...so you don't have to turn in too many pages digitally...........😉
Why did you get such a complicated UN that I can't tag you? Were you BOTM latest?
Just being devil😈 It was fun🤣 Only Komolika was not available so Lavy suggested Ms.Komolika😆
Yeah😳
Btw you too changing your UN?🤣
Still here. Took a little detour to finally submit my answers for a game I'm playing on IF😆 Razia, Lavy and Priya are playing too😃
The whole team is there then....where is our gurumataji...today....what game is this?
This time, it'll not be
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Just being devil😈 It was fun🤣 Only Komolika was not available so Lavy suggested Ms.Komolika😆
Yeah😳
Btw you too changing your UN?🤣
Thought...BOTM has stopped...OK....why are you behind my UN?
Curry mein spice thoda kom hogeya keya?😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5