Isiliye what fandom doesn't get fandom creates
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Isiliye what fandom doesn't get fandom creates
Sitara kuch jyada hi sarif hai
Yhan aur SAAKK dono shows k saath partiality krte hai 😡
I don't understand why edit the lead's scenes and not of SunKi Or Deshmukhs?
Leads are reduced to eye-candies and side characters are given full-fledged arc. RaghVi's storyline seems so rushed now
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
UK fans are also complaining that so many scenes are edited there
Such a disappointment
No doubt fans watch clip on insta and don't report the page
This is not only makers fault but channel too
Above scene was with amma
This is true I'm from UK and they cut so much that they had to add scenes from the previous episode to make up the time 😔
First I was confused why are they showing yesterday's episode, they took out Amma and RR moment in room all of Pallavi upstairs only her jump was shown and some talk around the table at breakfast.. I think SP was not comfortable with drinking mother and son situation 🤪
I don't understand why edit the lead's scenes and not of SunKi Or Deshmukhs?
Leads are reduced to eye-candies and side characters are given full-fledged arc. RaghVi's storyline seems so rushed now
Yes I feel the same. Raghvi are the USP their scenes should be handled with care not rushed. I just don't understand what is happening why CVs are doing this.