https://www.instagram.com/p/CQfrt9thqbX/?utm_medium=copy_link
Did they showed this particular scene🤔, no I guess
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQfrt9thqbX/?utm_medium=copy_link
Did they showed this particular scene🤔, no I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQfrt9thqbX/?utm_medium=copy_link
Did they showed this particular scene🤔, no I guess
No this one was edited 😡
Shivangi said they edited big chunk of drunken scene😕
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
No this one was edited 😡
Shivangi said they edited big chunk of drunken scene😕
Yaa...this was one😡ðŸ˜
Even bedroom scene was edited ðŸ˜
UK fans are also complaining that so many scenes are edited there
Such a disappointment
No doubt fans watch clip on insta and don't report the page
This is not only makers fault but channel too
Above scene was with amma
Shayad ye bhi edit hoga.. looking after tomorrow’s precap🤬…pallu doing gudgudi to raghav
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQk979bFvb_/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shayad ye bhi edit hoga.. looking after tomorrow’s precap🤬…pallu doing gudgudi to raghav
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQk979bFvb_/?utm_medium=copy_link
yaa...so many scenes from precap got edited😡
that face cleaning also got edited😡
Did they also cut the tickling scene 😡
Right I watched again at midnight an was thinking did I miss Pallavi finger on my.lips
It was edited
Why put spoilers on insta and then cut those bits
I understand we didn't get Raghav Budhao scene because S hivangi was not feeling well
Raghav on bike I think that was Sai Ketan not Raghav
Raghav in lawn give us that T shirt jeans look it has been so long last time he wore it when Pallavi came to take sign on permission slip to allow her extension to pay money for mall booking
Kitchen scene shown in precap got edited
Raghav with smoke all around for edited
Why excite us then disappoint
they better stop posting the bts, if they gonna edit out later😡