Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Kaka ko ye umar me bhi chain se jeene nahi de rahe ye log! Ek toh itna kaam karvate hai upar se kaand ka tension dete hai and abhi unemployment ka bhi! Kaha kaka soch raha hoga ki Pandya family ke aate hi unse salary raise ki baat karunga ab toh unemployment ki naubat aayi hai🤣🤣

Kaka ko abhi patli gali se nikal lena chahiye.. he should work for hardik now🤣🤣

yeh hardik kya kaam karta hai waise? ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Weren't you all were waiting for Jaanu to come because he and his goons bring ShiVi closer always🤣

Why are you mad now?🤣

I never said anything like that. It was Janu's deewanis who said that😆

I have never spoken about Janu in my posts except LU's😆

I think you should remember who is saying what before quoting my post.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Poor Gaumbi.. I can't wait to see his long suffering face on hearing of dhara's weird karnaame ðŸ¤£

Me too ðŸ¤£

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Haha its the same room (storeroom). Kaka ne ab tak beds ka intezaam nahi kiya🤣 Pandya family ne paise nahi diye lagta hai usko beds buy karne ke😆

Kaka must be thinking - Abhi sab kuch mujhe hi karna hoga kya?🤣🤣

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I never said anything like that. It was Janu's deewanis who said that😆

I have never spoken about Janu in my posts except LU's😆

Same same

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

the same storeroom as earlier ðŸ˜†

😳😳

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this guy used to be so allergic to water. Now, Bibi is making him waste his face. I can’t wait for the day when she forces him to take a bath. I can imagine Ravi rubbing soap on his back. Is it too much to demand?

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Today's episode was lovely! I loved how they reached home early and the domestic comfort the two had! Raavi took the charge of the house as soon as she entered and Shiva had a smile seeing her that way. I am assuming that's what it led to him calling her Raavi again and again. She cleaned everything while Shiva went to sort out the mess. These papers will come into play in such a big way  Especially since it states that Shiva's only a Naukar. When the truth will come out, I think Raavi may feel proud at his selflessness.

And Raavi bringing food for them at the store. Aww, Kak trying to be mini cupid just like he was in GauRa time.. I wish the scene was longer though. And loved the night scene. I wanted to see them sleep in the same room. I didn't understand the awkwardness because they slept on the same bed in haveli. Do you think they'll finally buy a bed as Shiva knows her back hurts by sleeping on the floor? And then loved how Shiva like a good husband leaves her a text before he leaves to let her know he'll be back. Without telling where he'll be.

Loved the flashback to the store scene as well. Lol Rishita and her escape plans. Or is it just that Krish is so naive. But loved Krish and his Danda love. I was expecting an apology there or acceptance of how she did it wrong. I don't like it how they turned that into about Dhara on how she felt hurt Everytime she hit them and hence, she doesn't want to touch it. I wish she'd just said that I made the mistake once, but not again. However, I think this is the most we will get from it, so I'll make peace with what we got.

And precap: Shiva gets kidnapped again? This time I think it is Janardhan 😢.

Lovely post! I agree with everything you said, except the precap ðŸ˜†

Why would Jaanu ke gunde hit Shiva with a kitchen utensil? I think it was Dhara and/or Krish 😆 The backdrop of where he was kept too looked like Pandya house only to me 

Annabethchase thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Today's episode was lovely! I loved how they reached home early and the domestic comfort the two had! Raavi took the charge of the house as soon as she entered and Shiva had a smile seeing her that way. I am assuming that's what it led to him calling her Raavi again and again. She cleaned everything while Shiva went to sort out the mess. These papers will come into play in such a big way  Especially since it states that Shiva's only a Naukar. When the truth will come out, I think Raavi may feel proud at his selflessness.

And Raavi bringing food for them at the store. Aww, Kak trying to be mini cupid just like he was in GauRa time.. I wish the scene was longer though. And loved the night scene. I wanted to see them sleep in the same room. I didn't understand the awkwardness because they slept on the same bed in haveli. Do you think they'll finally buy a bed as Shiva knows her back hurts by sleeping on the floor? And then loved how Shiva like a good husband leaves her a text before he leaves to let her know he'll be back. Without telling where he'll be.

Loved the flashback to the store scene as well. Lol Rishita and her escape plans. Or is it just that Krish is so naive. But loved Krish and his Danda love. I was expecting an apology there or acceptance of how she did it wrong. I don't like it how they turned that into about Dhara on how she felt hurt Everytime she hit them and hence, she doesn't want to touch it. I wish she'd just said that I made the mistake once, but not again. However, I think this is the most we will get from it, so I'll make peace with what we got.

And precap: Shiva gets kidnapped again? This time I think it is Janardhan 😢.

I haven't watched the episode yet but maybe the awkwardness is because they are completely alone in the house for the first time and she's aware that the dynamic has changed between them. 

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

this guy used to be so allergic to water. Now, Bibi is making him waste his face. I can’t wait for the day when she forces him to take a bath. I can imagine Ravi rubbing soap on his back. Is it too much to demand?

Yes

PN has a common bathroom