Originally posted by: infinity101
I dislike Deepika but she was the only good thing in Cocktail ❤️
I must confess that I haven’t watched the movie. I just wrote what I read/heard from various sources.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinity101
I dislike Deepika but she was the only good thing in Cocktail ❤️
I must confess that I haven’t watched the movie. I just wrote what I read/heard from various sources.
Raazi - alia bhatt
Raja, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Beta, Dil - Madhuri
Chalbaaz - Sridevi
Raaz, Jism - Bipasha
The Dirty Picture - Vidya
Originally posted by: hotchoco
Lamhe, Mr. India, Chandni, Chalbaaz - Sridevi
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Beta, Raja - Madhuri
Mainly these two during their peak.
Wasnt lamhe a flop
Deepika was good in Chennai express but the BO collection majorly was due to SRK I think
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Mother India : Nargis
Ram Teri Ganga Maili : Mandakini
Dil : Madhuri Dixit
Beta : Madhuri Dixit
Hum Aapke Hain Koun : Madhuri Dixit
Laadla : Sridevi
Raja : Madhuri Dixit
Bandit Queen : Seema Biswas
Gupt : Kajol
Judaai : Sridevi
Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha : Kajol
Kya Kehna : Preity Zinta
Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai : Kareena Kapoor
Raaz : Bipasha Basu
Saathiya : Rani Mukherji
Jism : Bipasha Basu
Hulchul : Kareena Kapoor
Bunty Aur Babli : Rani Mukherji
Jab We Met : Kareena Kapoor
Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani : Katrina Kaif
New York : Katrina Kaif
The Dirty Picture : Vidya Balan
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan : Katrina Kaif
Kahaani : Vidya Balan
Ishaqzaade : Parineeti Chopra
Ram-Leela : Deepika Padukone
Shuddh Desi Romance : Parineeti Chopra
Ek Villain : Shraddha Kapoor
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya : Alia Bhatt
Queen : Kangana Ranaut
Mary Kom : Priyanka Chopra
Ragini MMS 2 : Sunny Leone
Tanu Weds Manu Returns : Kangana Ranaut
ABCD 2 : Shraddha Kapoor
Piku : Deepika Padukone
Hate Story 3 : Zareen Khan and Daisy Shah
Neerja : Sonam Kapoor
Raazi : Alia Bhatt
Veere Di Wedding : Kareena Kapoor
Dhadak : Janhvi Kapoor
Hichki : Rani Mukherji
Badla : Tapsee Pannu
Kareena in Hulchul? Really? I guess the rest of the cast was chopped liver then. 😳
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Kareena in Hulchul? Really? I guess the rest of the cast was chopped liver then. 😳
Who was there in rest of the cast?
Akshaye Khanna? Paresh Rawal? Jackie Shroff? Arbaaz Khan?
Is it really hard to tell that Kareena was the biggest star among them when the film was released?
Unfortunately all the movies mentioned can be credited to hero of the movie, i.e. the script.
Katrina Kaif - Agneepath
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Who was there in rest of the cast?
Akshaye Khanna? Paresh Rawal? Jackie Shroff? Arbaaz Khan?
Is it really hard to tell that Kareena was the biggest star among them when the film was released?
The topic is on movies becoming successful due to the female lead not who was the biggest name. The 2 years prior to this film, Kareena's movies failed. Hulchul had a huge cast, most of them well known actors, some who were stars in the 90s. The movie was successful due to a fun story and everyone else who had great comic timing. In a huge ensemble film like that, no one person will be the cause of its success.
When a male character like Krish Kapoor from Saiyaara is created, there's often a great deal of admiration and excitement around the way he...
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2
2