Karti toh ye sab thodi bolti gadheri🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Karti toh ye sab thodi bolti gadheri🤣🤣
Haan.. Uss jagah mere jaisi better milegi b nai😆
Cutie gifs jaana❤️❤️❤️
Yeah I just love this expression
Oh haan😆
My sense has left me 🤣
Hello fellow classmate🤗
U need sleep 🤣
Hello hi & bye bye cz I'm leaving 😆
GN🤗
It has not left you.. I know where it is😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Cutie gifs jaana❤️❤️❤️
thank you so much meri jaan 🤗
just following in your footsteps 😳
Yeah, I do😆
I feels sleepy now😆
Good night🤗
Terko pata hai ashu.. Maine sirf meri dulhan 3 baar padh liya hai aur teaching her 5 baar😆