
I've actually seen very few itv couples gravitate towards each other's lips, and with these two it seems so natural
it's as if the makers deliberately want them to insinuate a kiss - something I didn't expect from itv 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

I've actually seen very few itv couples gravitate towards each other's lips, and with these two it seems so natural
it's as if the makers deliberately want them to insinuate a kiss - something I didn't expect from itv 😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
And I am the one who skipped this class🤣
The ones who knows they don't have to study, they will top the exam anyway🤣
Phir toh ghum firke tu mere category mei hi aati hai 🤣🤣
I said the same thing in different way😆
Originally posted by: Transference
Yeh dono hanste hue itne cache kyun lagte hai
Ladayi nahi tho pyaar karega 🤣
she's only seen his bepanaah nafraat, his bepanaah pyaar will completely blow her away
Chalo I'm going now😆
Good night 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Phir toh ghum firke tu mere category mei hi aati hai 🤣🤣
I said the same thing in different way😆
You don't do the homework thing as well?😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I've actually seen very few itv couples gravitate towards each other's lips, and with these two it seems so natural
it's as if the makers deliberately want them to insinuate a kiss - something I didn't expect from itv 😆
Yeah
If we don't get a kiss now wo humare sath bohot badi partiality ho jayegi.
All these hints
pehla nasha type of feeling

Tu fatak se maan gayi🤗
Good night asifi🤗
Thanks for all the fun caps❤️