This one is better than the one she is wearing now😆
Haveli track ke liye one MS
Now new track so new MS😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This one is better than the one she is wearing now😆
Haveli track ke liye one MS
Now new track so new MS😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
This one is better than the one she is wearing now😆
Haveli track ke liye one MS
Now new track so new MS😆
I was talking about another show.. on SP.. about which we were talking on anptger thread Priya, usske leads ke MS girgit ki tarah rang badalte🤣
Originally posted by: L3QCXBKKRAPBTH2X
I was talking about another show.. on SP.. about which we were talking on anptger thread Priya, usske leads ke MS girgit ki tarah rang badalte🤣
What lol🤣 what is that show...who is sponsoring MS to SP shows🤣🤣
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
pehle to gale mil behen 🤗🤗me too MCU fan, avengers and especially iron man is my ❤️⭐️....
are u watching loki?
I’m also a big fan of MCU, the humor is sooo good. I also love Iron man, he is so sarcastic, love that ❤️ Hihi I also have a few shirts 🙈🙈
I think it’s like new feelings for each other new MS 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQxnnZdn4Sx/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hardik bhai on fire😂
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
I’m also a big fan of MCU, the humor is sooo good. I also love Iron man, he is so sarcastic, love that ❤️ Hihi I also have a few shirts 🙈🙈
U too😆
Oh man MCU is a whole different vibe!
And yeah I also have the tshirts😆
Wearing one right now😆
Is kanwar back on good terms w maami? You can hear him in the background in the video she postedd
This was the last time! I’m not going to click on any of your links 🤣🤣
U too😆
Oh man MCU is a whole different vibe!
And yeah I also have the tshirts😆
Wearing one right now😆
Yeah it is! ❤️
Hihihi sooo cool 😃