Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Shoaib
I was gona tag you to join, but I saw Hinna tagged you already. 🤣
Nice to meet you😊
Well Hina managed to convince me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Shoaib
I was gona tag you to join, but I saw Hinna tagged you already. 🤣
Nice to meet you😊
Well Hina managed to convince me🤣

3rd World War going on here?😲🤣
Nice to meet you too. 😊
I'm glad she convinced you.
Oh no you didnt😡
Can we complete 11 pages before tomorrow? 🤣
Oh no sorry not 11 but 21 pages🤢🤪
Page 130 coming soon😆
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27