You don't like Italy, Belgium, Spain or England? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
You don't like Italy, Belgium, Spain or England? 😆
Sherya, your siggy was perfectly made for Germany's defeat and on top of that having to look at the title of the thread 😝😂
i found the funniest part when they were showing the wining bits how the different people acted for me it was the funniest part was when our prime minister jumped with a joy in dawning street .
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Sherya, your siggy was perfectly made for Germany's defeat and on top of that having to look at the title of the thread 😝😂
The panda is me and the keyboard is you. 😡

🤣
Filler post....are you still studying or working?😆
It's going to be hard to wait till Friday🤣
Thanks Maria for spamming 🤗😆
I know your name, cos I saw you mention it in Sheep thread. 😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Thanks Maria for spamming 🤗😆
I know your name, cos I saw you mention it in Sheep thread. 😳
May I ask yours?😳
Yes you are there too🤣
Shoaib
I was gona tag you to join, but I saw Hinna tagged you already. 🤣
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27