Looks like VPS family will be shuttling between wedding and hospital, for mukhi first and then for Sakshi?😕Some Pooja scene shoot going on maybe
This was in the hospital scene also initially when mamaji has an attack I think
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks like VPS family will be shuttling between wedding and hospital, for mukhi first and then for Sakshi?😕Some Pooja scene shoot going on maybe
This was in the hospital scene also initially when mamaji has an attack I think
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Looks like VPS family will be shuttling between wedding and hospital, for mukhi first and then for Sakshi?😕
They should just have a hospital bed set up in the haveli like their kaal kothri 😆
There’s always a haadsa and the amount of times Purvi has been hurt 😒
Ur gif ❤️ Purvi should fast for mukhi ❤️
Hehe such a cute emoji Ziva ❤
Even I really want to see pur praying for mukhi
Sakshi shoot is over so let's see maybe it's mukhi in hospital 🤔
Wht if Mukhi fell ill due to the fact as he didn't take any meds during the shaadi🤔 and didi was less bothered if Mukhi us taking his meds on time of not
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Ur gif ❤️ Purvi should fast for mukhi ❤️
Happy u like them Mini🤗🤗
I always love them 🙈 we’re do u get them from
From Google dear 😳😆.
U just hv searched for them ...at first it's hard but then with time it's fun😎😆...u hv to type the correct word like happy, confused gifs...then u get them 😆
It's not hospital I think it's the part of this BTS...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQtbkjrhSKS/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
It's not hospital I think it's the part of this BTS...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQtbkjrhSKS/?utm_medium=copy_link
Esmart girl 😎
But yes kk will meet with an accident for sure...