Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I don't like both extreme weather , too hot or too cold both makes me agitated 😆.
Yes same too hot or too cold bothers me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I don't like both extreme weather , too hot or too cold both makes me agitated 😆.
Yes same too hot or too cold bothers me
Originally posted by: Savera84
We don't have many doses of pfizer. We bought heaps of AstraZeneca.
Cheers....
I got that one too.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well duh , I did tag her to the post 🤣. It not like I am trying to hide my POV 😆
She will take it as a compliment.
Do you know what time? HOMG I need to be awake for this 😱
If i m not wrong shreya said na that results will be after completion of deadline
Shreya is super fast 😎
Woh toh mai accha banda hu that is why I did the half point thing, otherwise woh bhi nahi milta in original game.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
🤣.
Being Shepherds is a job that is so cool. They can literally ask anything and it doesn't even have to make sense .
Discussion of questions is allowed?
I think not.
Chal jhooti 🤣
If i m not wrong shreya said na that results will be after completion of deadline
Shreya is super fast 😎
Yes correct thats why deadline at 9pm no? So we get time to discuss?
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3