It happens watch TV chat with your family and your friends and take rest🤗. You will feel better❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It happens watch TV chat with your family and your friends and take rest🤗. You will feel better❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good Raji how r u? Yeahh 99 degree F yesterday. Today 95 max uff too hot, glad m just at home. Dont like too hot. Howz weather in Aus? Hope u all r staying safe. Heard abt Delta its scary.
Damn I started sweating just reading this😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
If the first round as such trick question like Q6 , I am wondering what will be next from Shreya 🤣.
Being Shepherds is a job that is so cool. They can literally ask anything and it doesn't even have to make sense .
Shreya, according to Nita you dont make sense🤣
Hope you get it soon...
Was it pfizer?
We don't have many doses of pfizer. We bought heaps of AstraZeneca.
Cheers....
Results coming today
Waiting for anda 😂
Results or deadline? 😟
Originally posted by: Savera84
I don't like hot weather either. I get a headache, if I stay in the sun for longer than few minutes.
It is winter here and today the whole city has disappeared in the fog. I could not see the trees in my neighbour's back yard at 8:30 in the morning. It took a while for the fog to clear.
Yes we are trying to stay safe.
Cheers.....
Oh winter n fog me likey better than this heat. Waiting for the rain now
Oh damn thats too bad abt the headache
🤣🤣 yeah that will happen if we are going out for walk or something. Too hot🤢
Well duh , I did tag her to the post 🤣. It not like I am trying to hide my POV 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3