Some Pooja scene shoot going on maybe
This was in the hospital scene also initially when mamaji has an attack I think
ack
Some Pooja scene shoot going on maybe
This was in the hospital scene also initially when mamaji has an attack I think
ack
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mukhi in hospital or something happened to Saki
Thanks Ramona
Yes it's one of these two options 🤔
Thks Romy🤗🤗
Either Mukhi in hospital or didi😵
Let see 🤔
I want Pur to pray for her Mukhi ji...mileyga kya🤔😒😔

Thks Romy🤗🤗
Either Mukhi in hospital or didi😵
Let see 🤔
I want Pur to pray for her Mukhi ji...mileyga kya🤔😒😔
Doubt
milsakta hai..Thks Romy🤗🤗
Either Mukhi in hospital or didi😵
Let see 🤔
I want Pur to pray for her Mukhi ji...mileyga kya🤔😒😔
Your gif ❤️❤️
Mujhe rona aaya dekhke🥺
So Purvi is praying for mukhi
Thks Romy🤗🤗
Either Mukhi in hospital or didi😵
Let see 🤔
I want Pur to pray for her Mukhi ji...mileyga kya🤔😒😔
Hehe such a cute emoji Ziva ❤
Even I really want to see pur praying for mukhi
Sakshi shoot is over so let's see maybe it's mukhi in hospital 🤔
So someone in hospital. Molkki revisiting all their old sets 😆
TFS, Romy!
Could just be for KK. I want to be proven wrong though😆