Originally posted by: sairat07
Shristhi di firse ghum hogaye????
She took vidaai to go for vaccination🤧🤧🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sairat07
Shristhi di firse ghum hogaye????
She took vidaai to go for vaccination🤧🤧🥺
First I read it vacation!
🤣
It's good she is being vaccinated!
Have u??
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Muhe toh 2.8 decades se apne paas rakha hai... kabhi bahar pheka nahi🤧🤧🥺🤧🤧🤧 so thoughtful and kind
sahe mae , but my parents are ready to throw me out
Originally posted by: sairat07
Shristhi di firse ghum hogaye????
I got vaccinated now😃
My parents won't dare to, especially my dad, seeing no one knows his tablets and his preference😎🤣
And sachme, how can they even think of it
@bold
Just the first dose🐷
Oh great!
Just gotta know!!!
Take care! Ha par fir se break mat le lena forum se...🥺🥺
According to Ninad
Aap hi toh iss forum ki ronak ho!!❤️
U guys also🤗
Even I got the first dose just now😈🤣
I am still sane atleast🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
My parents won't dare to, especially my dad, seeing no one knows his tablets and his preference😎🤣
And sachme, how can they even think of it
aare they are hell bend on getting me married , tmhra bhe din aayega don't worry
I don't even remember when the second dose is due🐷🤣