Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Please address me using tum.... not aap with so much aadar-sammaan🤣I'm not thaaaattt old🐷🤣
I know that. I just wrote like that. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Please address me using tum.... not aap with so much aadar-sammaan🤣I'm not thaaaattt old🐷🤣
I know that. I just wrote like that. 🤣
I agree...
But we are also a decade or more old... but our parents still don't throw us away🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧
Aree virat ka change hua na so u should also change 🤣
Woh kaha change hua!
He changed for sai na banda is showing off his dance skills, patanahi aur kya dekhane sai ko
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I agree...
But we are also a decade or more old... but our parents still don't throw us away🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧
2.5 decade rae
He changed for sai na banda is showing off his dance skills, patanahi aur kya dekhane sai ko
yaar just look at her expresiion she was actually impressed and turned on☺️
honestly need to give ayesha that the way her whole face was red during the last shot
Arre toh shukar manao🤣🤣
Par hume yeh ahsaas toh dilate hai na ki hum kuch kaam k nai hai....Ha par kabhi ghar se nai nikala🤣
Muhe toh 2.8 decades se apne paas rakha hai... kabhi bahar pheka nahi🤧🤧🥺🤧🤧🤧 so thoughtful and kind
Shristhi di firse ghum hogaye????