halaat means situation😆Jazbaat means emotions😆Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shibu quoting me with Hindi makes me wants to cry as well 😭. I just know badal gaye means changed right . what about the rest . 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
halaat means situation😆Jazbaat means emotions😆Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shibu quoting me with Hindi makes me wants to cry as well 😭. I just know badal gaye means changed right . what about the rest . 🤣
I thought so then didn't want to make my a fool in case it was wrong 🤣
u hv google for ur help🤣I knw it betrays us during sheep game but still kuch to izzat hai uski😆Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I thought so then didn't want to make my a fool in case it was wrong 🤣
Shreya can I send you two set of answers since I have two option for most answer, we will keep it a set A and set B . I will take the points of whichever set gets more points 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
u hv google for ur help🤣I knw it betrays us during sheep game but still kuch to izzat hai uski😆
Nita, google pakistani fan crying meme🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
u hv google for ur help🤣I knw it betrays us during sheep game but still kuch to izzat hai uski😆
I can't read Hindi 😆. The translation will literally be in Hindi most times , so I gave up using google for help 😆
Do these people know how scary you can be while you are angry and the amount of sass you have?🤔Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m tired of saying I’m this and I’m that toh I’m just agreeing with whatever 😂
Kifs is still here bas energy toda kam hai.
P.S I see shocked Zeal under my post and I would like to tell him not to be. I’m still as sweet as the cotton candy. 💗😂
The pace of this thread…

https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3