I didn't miss didi🤣Why should I miss her🤣
Pagla gayi hu kya mein, ki didi ko miss karungi😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't miss didi🤣Why should I miss her🤣
Pagla gayi hu kya mein, ki didi ko miss karungi😎
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Awww, was too caught up with things, so couldn't visit at all. ❤️
Mujhe laga sairat ki khabar aaye or shristhi kahi nazar na aaye aisa kaise ho sakta hai.😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I didn't miss didi🤣Why should I miss her🤣
Pagla gayi hu kya mein, ki didi ko miss karungi😎
@bold
She's the last person one should ever miss😈🤣
I mean, insaan ko yaad bhi rehna chahiye na🤣
If I don't remember at all ,then how can I miss her, logic😃🤣
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9
Mujhe laga sairat ki khabar aaye or shristhi kahi nazar na aaye aisa kaise ho sakta hai.😆
Saarvajanik swaroop se ghum🤣
Oh yeah, jhatka in the morning 🤣
I didn't even watch a single clip since Two days😭
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Awww, was too caught up with things, so couldn't visit at all. ❤️
Hello madam. U missed yesterday exitcment yaar. U OK after the episode 🤣
Don't worry I have covered it with my hands. 😂
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waise ,missed you all a lot❤️😳
Aree mein bhi. 🤗🥰
ishaani and ishaani's one liners