Ooh I just read an update. Sweden got a red card. 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ooh I just read an update. Sweden got a red card. 😲
Thats what you get for giving me angry reactions.
Mods are not allowed to give such reactions to members.
Superiority ka faida uthaate ho😡
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Thats what you get for giving me angry reactions.
Mods are not allowed to give such reactions to members.
Superiority ka faida uthaate ho😡
There. I just gave you another one. 😈
What is going on man. So many players are getting injured and stretching this match
Extra time is hard on players , this game requires too much endurance and stamina to last 90 minutes itself and to go till 30 more especially in summer in Europe is arduous.
This is stretching too much.. Boring!
Anyone wana watch another penalty shootout? 😆
Slept away😆 they are playing extended time, still 1-1😲
Penalties coming soon😲
last minute goal UKR 😭
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
No Football for next 2 days. 😆
I guess we need a break too after witnessing such a crazy tournement so far. I'm still not over the shock of NL & France going out. 🤪
Don't tell me this....France😒
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27