If I don't reply means that's normal Im almost sleeping lol😆 Im a oldie😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
If I don't reply means that's normal Im almost sleeping lol😆 Im a oldie😆
Forsberg almost scored again, hit the post.
I love Zlatan ❤️
His interviews always make me laugh and cheer me up. I love his sense of humour. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You deserve it after calling England losers. 😆
They are losers but it seems that germany are right now the bigger losers for not be able to beat such a team.
They destroyed Germany. 😆Germany couldn't even beat Hungary, let alone England. 🤪
They are losers but it seems that germany are right now the bigger losers for not be able to beat such a team.
No Football for next 2 days. 😆
I guess we need a break too after witnessing such a crazy tournement so far. I'm still not over the shock of NL & France going out. 🤪
Wow, Forsberg hits the cross bar. First the post, now the bar.🤪 He could have scored a hatrtick today.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
They destroyed Germany. 😆Germany couldn't even beat Hungary, let alone England. 🤪
Destroyed? I gues we were not watching the same game.
France couldnt beat hungary as well so? And I guess you forgot the last 3 games of England.
Anyway it doesnt matter... it is over now but one thing is sure they will not win this euro if they dont start playing better
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27