Junglee billi award- the member who wants to just eat/nochofy shiva😉
I nominate myself for this category 🤣
Iss category mein toh bohot competition hogi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Junglee billi award- the member who wants to just eat/nochofy shiva😉
I nominate myself for this category 🤣
Iss category mein toh bohot competition hogi 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
I am going to make a separate thread today!
Ideally love Devi and Shivi
Can’t wait to read it! 🤗
Noooo, nooo it doesn’t work like that. I am watching you. You will be nominated 🤣
I've live updated the page to include everything so far 😆 Crossing my fingers I won't become the future politician on this forum 🤣
Toh hone do😎
I'll say what shiva says " Abey ajaa"🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I've live updated the page to include everything so far 😆 Crossing my fingers I won't become the future politician on this forum 🤣
Maybe you're made for the motiben award 😉
Hi naira
Kya chal raha hai yahan?
Caption this before I ho to sleep 😆

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I've live updated the page to include everything so far 😆 Crossing my fingers I won't become the future politician on this forum 🤣
Cool👍
Told you na.. You are the motiben of the forum🤣
Well, my victory speech will go along the lines of, "Thank you for this award, fellow friends and family. It's the most unexpected achievement of my life. Now, let me go and destroy my political career and drag down the Jaanu of the forum as well" 🤣