



Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
No Discussions other than the episode of Pandya Store!
Permission given by Our Mod: Billicat.




Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
No Discussions other than the episode of Pandya Store!
Permission given by Our Mod: Billicat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Hello Hello Hello....🤗
Looks like I am the first one to comment in the new thread....
Congratulations on the new EDT!
Congratulations on the new EDT!
Can’t wait for the Jeera Kaand now😆
Piu, were you able to get to Gaumbi-Shiva hug? Or did I miss it in the previous thread😃
Congratulations on the new EDT!
Can’t wait for the Jeera Kaand now😆
Piu, were you able to get to Gsumbi-Shiva hug? Or did I miss it in the previous thread😃
Posted in the previous thread
Congrats for new EDT🥳
Someone is sad😆

congrats on new EDT!!