yes i love the colouring and the resolution. how do u do it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes i love the colouring and the resolution. how do u do it?
I am feeling so bad for Ahaan looking at how excited he is about SR. 🤣🤣
Itna dukhi mann se gaya tha photos khichane after Ishqi confronted and ab dekho bhaisahab ko, decorations dekhni hain.🤣
Ok so everybody discussed Ahaan's character today.
Instagram pe so many are bashing Ishqi btw.
I am just done with character analysis since yesterday. At this point they are beyond my comprehension. 😆
Colouring is basically filters which I have added plus increased the brightness and for resolution 4 boxes adjusted 😊
I am feeling so bad for Ahaan looking at how excited he is about SR. 🤣🤣
Itna dukhi mann se gaya tha photos khichane after Ishqi confronted and ab dekho bhaisahab ko, decorations dekhni hain.🤣
This is epic level KLPD for Ahaan 🤣
Ok so everybody discussed Ahaan's character today.
Instagram pe so many are bashing Ishqi btw.
I am just done with character analysis since yesterday. At this point they are beyond my comprehension. 😆
I don't get the concept of bashing fictinal characters 🤔 I mean dono hi gadhe Hain accept it and move on 😆
Ok so everybody discussed Ahaan's character today.
Instagram pe so many are bashing Ishqi btw.
I am just done with character analysis since yesterday. At this point they are beyond my comprehension. 😆
True. 🤣
Deewar se sar maarna padega.. samajhne ke liye 😆
Bohot pyaar araha hai Sony ko IPZN pe.😂
Haan bhyii sahi mei , ab aur analysis nahi hopayega.