That's where people should draw the line, mera bas chale toh main YUDKBH tarah har married bande ko raakhi baandh doon😆
Taiji ban jau ab😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
That's where people should draw the line, mera bas chale toh main YUDKBH tarah har married bande ko raakhi baandh doon😆
Taiji ban jau ab😆
Bada teer maar liya IWMBuzz ke logon ne

you know i just watched the episode again and couldn't not stop laughing over sarla face🤣the entire episode her face was worth watching🤣
Hahahahahah!🤣🤣 TFS! Mujhe bhi maza aa gaya!
So many funny moments!
Akshita 1 ghanta sirf bahar jaane ka natak karti hai🤣 I need a friend like her too now!🤣
50 Cr! And wig waali baat!🤣 Dono crazy hai!🤣
I won't ship (not actively at least😆) but yeh kaise words use karte hai🤣
Earlier in another vid , when Param was asked kya impression tha after Akshita was casted, he said "Yeh toh mere type hi nikli"😆 He could've said "Mere jaise" but nahi went with type!🤣 Wrong signals milne hi the!😆
Their friendship is so pure and sweet! Yeh koi characters hote toh I would have definitely found myself shipping😆
Btw BW Buzz is having all the fun dropping these bombs at intervals🤣
I really admire Param for being down to earth. Despite working in the industry for quite a number of years, he doesn't have that I'm better or greater than you attitude, and that's what makes him really special.❤️
https://twitter.com/ManjariSadhu1/status/1409823409727365123?s=20
☺️
he standing outside akshitas room😆
One question tho, have we seen them in this outfit?😆