https://instagram.com/stories/mahimaheshwari11/2606022686403507169?utm_medium=copy_link
Apni Kaanta Kaki / Jamuna kaki is here🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://instagram.com/stories/mahimaheshwari11/2606022686403507169?utm_medium=copy_link
Apni Kaanta Kaki / Jamuna kaki is here🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
This twitter trends about Shivi/Alikan and all gave the hint to Cvs i guess that Shivi will bring TRP...they are now fulling milking on that.
I guess this is result of the SM rage only...
But they aren’t getting TRPs right? It has refused to budge beyond 1.9 and fluctuates around that value. 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
https://instagram.com/stories/mahimaheshwari11/2606022686403507169?utm_medium=copy_link
Apni Kaanta Kaki / Jamuna kaki is here🤣🤣
Ye link nahi kholne waali main, I won't be fooled 🤣
Originally posted by: manny136
I can't sleep I need to watch the match that has gone into extra time😴😂
Who are you rooting for?😆
Couldn’t muster courage to see Episodes 7-9😕 had to fast forward some portions and complete. My husband and I were both upset. Itna bhi reality math dhikao, meri bhi ek beti hai😕
Never thought round of 16 that too with France will come to this😆
The underdog won😆
I knew that guy was going to miss he was off the entire match poor guy
Its not a trap, this time 🤣