Turkish delight ka dursa naam hai 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Turkish delight ka dursa naam hai 😳
It sweet how you think I understand any of it except the word free and chat 😆
Aacha, never had it 😃
Finally Thug is back!!!
But why though?
On a serious note
Hehe yeah news to many as i am rarely mean😳
I never liked it much though
Tumne hee toh reject kiya 😭.. I'm more than happy for you to be my kid - almost or full! 🤗
If not for mine, but Dazzler's sake (he needs all the people he can get on his side!)
I know that name 😆. I guessed it was that from pic
I am there na if you need a translationOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
It sweet how you think I understand any of it except the word free and chat 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3