Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Briallant post 👍🏼

It is insightful and enlightening...

The vm is great too ... The song, the lyrics, the scenes of her desperately asking for VD's approval and her further journey to stand against him.... Just great ...

MissMichelle thumbnail

Love this post❤️, beautiful vm also.

Ever since Vijay Deshmuk threw her out that night, I cannot bear to see this character anymore. It clearly showed he never truly loved her, and his shop was all that mattered to him.

Both Pallavi & Raghav have been through so much, but still Raghav had a loving family life until his late teens. Our girl have suffered so much and deserves all the happiness in the world. This will not come easy, but when it does our hero will definitely fill her life with love & happiness 😳❤️

Edited by MissMichelle - 2 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SUPERBBBB!! I wish they could incorporate this video in the show somehow.. Vijay and Pallavi's equation is extremely central to the overall storytelling.. Vijay was masquerading as a father/father-law when fact is that he is far from being a good human being..all his relationships, be it with Pallavi, Sharda his wife, or Milind his brother are one sided abusive, toxic and conditional..condition being that each one of them can remain in his good books as long as they fall in line with his actions/decisions. The moment anyone disagrees or challenges his authority, he doesn't take a second to denounce them.. In Pallavi's case, I am sure deep down she had started to realize that this man is plain immoral but sometimes you  need to step away and see things from afar to understand things in the right perspective..  she kept putting up with his unjust behavior for so long because she was the victim herself, though she didn't realize that for a very long time because Vijay deliberately put the blame squarely on her and after a point that's what she started believing too.. that she is the guilty one and so she is the one who has to beg for his apology.. its only when she saw him play the same card with Raghav, and she was able to see Vijay's game as a third person that she was able to see him for what he really is, and was able to call him out. I hope Sharda is also able to do the same at some point..though she has been an audience to her husband's unacceptable bevaiour towards Pallavi..I hope she is able to break free too from this toxic relationship..

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Well written. You have wrote about VD's character perfectly. Pallavi's character have bear many things for the sake of that family especially for VD. But he never really considered her as his own just like he claimed. For him she was a perfect trophy DIL who silently stays under him by obeying him blindly. 

Raghav's entry in her life made him disturbed because he realised that she is coming out of the shell he created for her. The fact that Pallavi keep contacting and meeting Raghav even after his disapproval hurt his male ego. This made him blind and he started to doubt her each and every moment, it was clear when he stalked her. 

Pallavi bore every pain and taunts thrown at her just because of her helplessness and false belief that they cared for her. She was forced to follow their thoughts and ideologies as she was kinda afraid of them. We can witness a huge change in her character after marriage.

In Rao household she is free to do everything and no-one ask her to behave in a certain way. They accepted her as a human with feelings and dreams unlike Deshmukh's. After marriage, she become more happier and cheerful. Even Raghav, the person who claimed to hate her never tried to interfere in her personal life. 

The treatment towards her in Deshmukh house was nothing short of domestic abuse. Even her recent outburst at D fam was a result of the feelings and anger she oppressed during her life there. She chose to be Pallavi Raghav Rao because she know that she will be free to take her own decisions that way. I don't think she will go back to Deshmukh house unless she is forced or to with a hidden agenda to help Raghav.

@boldnavyblue: aapke mooh mein chocolate padhe for saying this ❤️❤️😘😘😘

Matlab if Pallu goes back to D family to perform Pallavi Deshmukh duties,then it'll be a genuine regression of her character.

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Pallavi’s Journey | On Domestic Abuse and Breaking Free

In the first few episodes of this show, I preferred Vijay to Sharda, simply because he seemed to respect Pallavi’s desires regarding remarrying so much more than his wife did. As the episodes progressed though, the hypocrisy of his ‘concern’ and the conditionality of his ‘love’ became more and more evident. The dynamic soon became so much more insidious than simply an ‘overbearing father’ and his ‘obedient daughter’, and started to fall definitively within the scope of domestic abuse. When we think of domestic abuse, we often think of physical abuse but we must note that emotional abuse can be just as damaging and harmful to the victim. Similarly, the connotation of domestic violence is also usually one of abuse doled out by a spouse on another, but parents and in-laws can be (and often are) guilty of it too.

Vijay and Pallavi’s relationship has demonstrated every single one of the key red flags for an emotionally abusive relationship. 

The abuser blaming the victim for all their problems, accusing them for doing everything wrong and refusing to accept the consequences of their own actions. Using guilt and emotional blackmail to force the victim into doing things they may not want to. Exerting control over all big and small decisions of the victim’s life. Making the victim feel dependent, grateful and indebted so they don’t try to break ties. Controlling the victim’s social life, and alienating the victim from those who may help them break free. Constantly criticizing everything the victim does, and punishing them by withholding affection and neglecting them. Humiliating them in public. Vijay has exhibited each and every one of these behaviours, and this is a video I’ve been wanting to make since before the show hit 50 episodes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE8bdItYDCc

Looking at Pallavi as a victim of domestic abuse puts so much of her early behaviour in perspective, and is one of the reasons I couldn’t consider her a doormat, even in her most frustrating moments of being blind to the faults of her own family, since her response seemed so in-line with that of a domestic abuse victim. Anyone who finds themselves in an abusive environment, be it with parents, partner, or in-laws, should leave it, but it’s easier said than done, and almost impossible without support, resources and a whole lot of introspection. It’s only with those things, and an immense amount of mental fortitude, that one can walk away from such a relationship and allow time to heal. 

Needless to say, I’m so very glad our girl got the support and found the strength to break free, and it’s a journey that I find inspirational, to say the very least. 

Beautiful song and VM....very well made. Please send it to Shivangi insta too...its lovely. 

Can you tell me which movie this song is from ? Where can I find it?

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly after todays episode it is so evident how disgusting VD has been to Pallavi. Like really! You're going to physcially push her thaali to the floor. Ooof this guy has no limits to how petty and disgusting he can be!

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: parboni

This is a beautiful introspect to Pallavi's past. Beautifully done.👏👏👏

Ab toh I hate Vijay Deshmukh even more.😡

Thank you so much! ❤️

Vijay Deshmukh is the only character in the show who I don't want to see redeemed. He's way past the point of no return. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Such a correct insight to Pallavi's treatment at D house

Thank you! ❤️

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: radicalleftist

This was such a refreshing VM! I loved it so much! It really put into perspective Pallavi and Vijays relationship!! Thank you for sharing!!

I'm so glad you liked it! ❤️

I have to say, I was a bit unsure about putting this up, since this is a heavy, sensitive topic so I didn't want to make it seem like I was making light of the abuse by making a video on it, but I'm so happy to see the conversations that have been taking place on this thread. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You have expressed what was running in my mind. I have stopped watching VD parts, it's disgusting. Sulo is fulfilling her vamp role. Mansi' character was quite good initially especially on the episode where Sulo stops Pallavi from attending Mansi' wedding rituals. Mansi has become irritating. 

Also I didn't like when the cyber crime issue was brushed under the carpet. Kriti shows PTSD as her blind trust on Sunny. 

This show was initially showing the current generation thought process but now has again gone back to 19th century and mostly turning up like KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI  If this continues the show will loose the essence.