Good to know that 🤗
I logged out before seeing your Bye post 😆
Bye 💕
Have fun 🙌🏻😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Good to know that 🤗
I logged out before seeing your Bye post 😆
Bye 💕
Have fun 🙌🏻😌
Same glad you also signed up! dont know why you are missing out from these games.
You won Demo sheep game .. so I'm sure you will play well.
Life’s is busy these days 😆
Can’t concentrate much in games
I will be free by holmes I hope 🤞 😌😂
Interested?😆
Read first page for details ✌️
Last day to sign up
Rishi is in😃
Hey Radiant!
Yup playing. Already participated in a mock drill as well. And scored 4pts which helped me secure a nice seat at the back bench.
We are still at 126😲 can we get 130 or 150? looks impossible
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Hey Radiant!
Yup playing. Already participated in a mock drill as well. And scored 4pts which helped me secure a nice seat at the back bench.
😆
We’ll be together at back bench it seems 🙌🏻
Interested? 😆
Today’s last day to sign up
Daayan has been tagged multiple times. I wonder if she's checked her notifications or not. 😆🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3