Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe sorry dont mind me. I remember ur funny ans from past sheep games isiliye😳
Congrats
Haha I post such answers only when I know there's no chance of me winning.😆
Here I had the chance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe sorry dont mind me. I remember ur funny ans from past sheep games isiliye😳
Congrats
Haha I post such answers only when I know there's no chance of me winning.😆
Here I had the chance.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Congratulations to everyone who made it in top 10. 🥳 Congratulations to the winners and runner ups. ❤️ Sorry my tags are not working.
Same!
Congratulations everyone!! 🥳🥳

Ikr 😆 Its a relief knowing your captain isn't changing into grey shades. The point is also saved.
Do tell me also what are those posts.😆
Absolutely!
Kiffla, I hope the tag works this time.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
5th position
AwaamKiJaan 10 points 240 goals
4th position
Silpa20 10.5 points 224 goals
Congratulations to both of you
Seen ur posts BWF.. ek do wo relationship wali thi which seem familiar something which harley would have said!
Congratulations ✌️
Edit : Tags aren’t working 😒
Anyways,
Congratulations HBK , Dewy , Nina Darling 🙌🏻
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Congrats Rashi and Nina 🥳. I better not get you as my opponents in the next game
Thank you Nita 🤗
Hahaha you are an amazing sheep as well