Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats though m 6th u r 7th hehe sorry m messing around dont mind me
Congrats Soni🥳
Thank you🤗
I know so didn't mind😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats though m 6th u r 7th hehe sorry m messing around dont mind me
Congrats Soni🥳
Thank you🤗
I know so didn't mind😳
Congratulations to all the winners ⭐️
Hi Nina
Hi Alexia 🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
5th position
AwaamKiJaan 10 points 240 goals
4th position
Silpa20 10.5 points 224 goals
Thanks for this.❤️
I'm making it my siggy.😆
Why so shocked?😆
Thanks anyway.🤗
Congrats hbk🎉
congrats silpaaaaa .. top 4🥳
And Congratulations to hbkrocks for winning.⭐️
Harley is Awaam, Awaam is Harley!? :o
Anyways Congrats AwaamKiJaan and Silpa20!!
Thank you Nita 😳
Hehe sorry dont mind me. I remember ur funny ans from past sheep games isiliye😳
Congrats