Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
No. That's BTS by Ranjana Singh....that episode has already aired.
Check Ishqi's dress....this is when Daadi visits Ishqi quarters to accept her as Ahaan's wife.
his hair style??!! I don't like this on him. sorry fans no offence. He is poor, car is on loan and so on 😆
Joote do paise lo...kartik and the ishqi sister will fight over shoes🤣🤣
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Show khatam hone ke baad kya hoga hamara! 😔
I don't even want to think abt it😒
Sarlu Genie have the best expressions 🤣

his hair style??!! I don't like this on him. sorry fans no offence. He is poor, car is on loan and so on 😆
He is looking much better now than sada Haq days.
Originally posted by: jacinta_91
I just saw on twitter people are requesting to change params black shoes....they said bechara ko naya jhoota dilwado🤣🤣
Saare paise function ke dresses mein aur sonu-Sarlu ki jewellery mein kharch ho gaye😆
We're more betaab than Ahaan😆