I just sent her Nostalgia ques.. u want to try?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just sent her Nostalgia ques.. u want to try?
Incase you forgot I am still 17😆
Also I don't want to join moderation anytime soon... gotta get stable in my RL first😃
Plans do get change based on demand... I will ask her to give wikilinks ques. maza aayga!
+1
I request Shreya to dedicate a whole round to wikilinks/wikileaks
Hasini khaali pili maar khaogi sabse.. mujhe to padh hi rahi hai.
Incase you forgot I am still 17😆
Also I don't want to join moderation anytime soon... gotta get stable in my RL first😃
You still are way more mature than I am sweetheart
But I understand the reasoning
Moderation can be tough at times especially in the early stages
yeh kesa idea hai 😡🤣
Plans do get change based on demand... I will ask her to give wikilinks ques. maza aayga!
No Shreya has already decided themes of all rounds
Don't give such ideas han 😈😈😈😈
already kha liya for asking to ban Deepu related questions. aur ek khane se kya hoga? 🤣
Hasini you have not played that round you are lucky. You don't want to continue this luckiness in your life.
Can't think of anymore to tag at the moment. 😆
Just came to bookmark this thread. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3