This was a proud moment for me, being able to crack it from their dance moves and reading Param's lips :')🤣
I SUCCEEDED IN LIP READING YAAS
They were dancing to "What is mobile number" from that Haseena Maan Jayegi movie.
Yes I don't have a life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
This was a proud moment for me, being able to crack it from their dance moves and reading Param's lips :')🤣
I SUCCEEDED IN LIP READING YAAS
They were dancing to "What is mobile number" from that Haseena Maan Jayegi movie.
Yes I don't have a life
This was a proud moment for me, being able to crack it from their dance moves and reading Param's lips :')🤣
Mubarak ho behen aagli baar koi lip reading karni ho...i will remember you😆
This was a proud moment for me, being able to crack it from their dance moves and reading Param's lips :')🤣

This was a proud moment for me, being able to crack it from their dance moves and reading Param's lips :')🤣

Originally posted by: jacinta_91
Mubarak ho behen aagli baar koi lip reading karni ho...i will remember you😆
Thank you thank you 😆 Dance step ke saath ho toh I will try warna humse na ho payega 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQkyMkBh6JH/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girl kya VM hai... beautifully done....the song and ishqaan😍😍☺️❤️

😆
you actually sent him this?🤣
Ishqi/Akshita - *visibly scared and crying for help *
Ishqaan /ParAkshita shippers - how romantic ☺️