I forgot how she is connected but she's part of the crew.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I forgot how she is connected but she's part of the crew.
You mean a Hindu Punjabi who's into Sikhism , goes tk Gurudware etc?
If yes , then Hi-Fi we are same same🤗
If No, then ignore🤣
I just realised what a good jasoos ipzn fans are....lip reading se pata chal gaya kaunsa ganna hai🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: NormalGirl93
You mean a Hindu Punjabi who's into Sikhism , goes tk Gurudware etc?
If yes , then Hi-Fi we are same same🤗
If No, then ignore🤣
You can say that, but that’s now what I meant. 😆
We don’t go to mandirs or do poojas etc at all.
parakshita ki ship fir sail kar rhai hogi ab toh xD? khush toh bahot hue hoge aap bts dekh ke?
😆
Abhi kuch Mumbai sets se bhi dekh loon to Ganga naha aaon
😆
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQkv3lqBG96/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ah! I have a thing for this song. ❤️
My highschool song🙂...used to hear this song so much that time
Sanam pe Haan,
Ishq pe Haan,
Loota du,
Mita du,
Main apni khudi!
❤️
aree aree airport se saath mein aaye the xD fir param ne tweet bhi toh daala tha, toh sab theek hi hoga😆 i m not shipping her with any1, but i m with u 😆