Originally posted by: esprit_00
This guy is the best for spoilers and reliable too 👏
he is looking after his and shows fans. knows they are always waiting for any news
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: esprit_00
This guy is the best for spoilers and reliable too 👏
he is looking after his and shows fans. knows they are always waiting for any news
Kuch to magic hue hai... he has started glowing. He is looking different as AVM, Lean & suave. I won’t notice him if he still looks like his previous shows. Chubby & little heavy. He has aged like old wine. 😍❤️🍷 mauka mile to Ab Sab ladkiyan usse gat gat pi legi. 🤣😂
I started Watching the show as I found it refreshing after iss pyaar ko. It’s almost a decade. ‘Param factor’ grew on me. Similar thing happened with Barun. Now I’m Param-high😉😍
Aur bande ka voice.... turn on factor. 😊☺️ No need to see him, I can hear him all day.
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
All of a sudden my inclination toward Param has heightened so much. I find him super adorable these days.