Biwi Sahab sounded so apnaa❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Biwi Sahab sounded so apnaa❤️
Yepppp❤️
Yes, that's our Amrit, Veer Sahab ki Biwi Sahab. Somewhere they both died at the same moment.
I wish to know why Amroo become Veer's widow why didn't devar ji stopped it & told the truth but I can't watch the show anymore. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: indian_beauty
This was one of my fav PDA scene I loved how he stopped the other man’s hand and then grabbed his wife’s hand n held it the entire time...matches blow karna kabhi itna cute & sexy nahi laga 😆
Aap humari Maa ka khyaal rakhiye , biwi ka khyaal rakhne ke liye Joru ka Gulaam hai...
wow🤣🤣
Hadd sexy scene thaa🤣
Amrit needs nirma & surf washing powder to wash her memory. So she can go to R with a clean slate.
Thissss whole scene❤️
Originally posted by: indian_beauty
Waise I loved how they both always wore color coordinates outfits, they truly looked like the royal couple

Royal Couple they were❤️
ohhhh ye ladki super fraud thii Veer ko tadpa rahi thi bass..🤣
Amrit always wanted her partner to make tea for her, I think in one of the initial episodes she questions as Ranjhan why cannot the husband make tea for the wife. Here she is seeing V is doing it.. So niharoing hm😆

Hainaaa ....khud ki tareef I won't do but I totally loved it and was crying after writing it. Will read it once before sleeping too.❤️😭
Thankyouu so much Zarqa for liking it❤️🤗
This pic... Their eye locks🔥🔥
haan hum toh yahi maan ke chalte hai🤣Originally posted by: indian_beauty
So was it just assumed that AmVeer shared the bed? 😛
Hainaaa ....khud ki tareef I won't do but I totally loved it and was crying after writing it. Will read it once before sleeping too.❤️😭
Thankyouu so much Zarqa for liking it❤️🤗
this scene was so intense ☺️he got so close to her and she didn’t even budge