
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

Ao join kro game ko😆😳
Stop tagging now
Tumhari waja sy tags ki overloading hogayi hai
Now no one is able to tag except you and alexi
Jo mujhe mil rahe 🤣 unhe kal se toh Kar Lia itne random logo ko🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Its true though
Yes yes Goddess ki baat kabhi jhooti nahi hoti😆
Aww...
How about this...I will tell you till tonight if I am in or not
Ofcourse I did😎blkul theek.kaha Alexia😎🤣
🤣🤣🤣 arey but mein logo ko invite Kar rahi hoo khelne k liye 🤣
Stop tagging now
Tumhari waja sy tags ki overloading hogayi hai
Now no one is able to tag except you and alexi
Vijay sir ko bhi Kia hai tag 🤣
Jo mujhe mil rahe 🤣 unhe kal se toh Kar Lia itne random logo ko🤣
Bas karo meri maa🤣 IF puri tarah se break hojayega
It would be funny to have a 2nd sign up thread. 😆Nope i think thread #2 will almost be 150 pages when sign up closes Still 3 days left 😂
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3