27 left 🤣
Will you guys play
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
27 left 🤣
Will you guys play
Tags not working for me :(
No I ain't babes
Lmao you reached the limit of tagging 😂😂
Aaj break le lo
Shepherd isn’t good at his own game 😆
This is not done 😢
I was about to tag twins of all :(
Find ur twin as well😆
Try later.. shayad ho jaye
Is there a plan to create a record? 100 players sounds good to me.
I will also try to invite more.
Cheers......
Okk will try
*saans mein saans aayi*
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3