Looks Blessy so many got heart broken from that scene🥺., like us💔💔

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looks Blessy so many got heart broken from that scene🥺., like us💔💔

See I told you. Post bana do all will come with their broken heart to cry 😒

Originally posted by: _Blessy_
See I told you. Post bana do all will come with their broken heart to cry 😒
i cant stop my laugh now🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/reeeebss/status/1408273972987318280?s=20
Blessy c.even in twitter, people worried for aam ka aachar🥺😭🥺
I love that movie🤣🤣🤣🤣
For broken watch, he hits them🤣🤣🤣
i too love it such laugh riot movie. 🤣🤣
yummy yummy pickle💔🥺
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
i too love it such laugh riot movie. 🤣🤣
Exactly🤣.. especially Vadivelu expression🤣🤣
Half of the movie was so hilarious🤣🤣🤣
They just make loss for him🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku
yummy yummy pickle💔🥺
Yaa I know🥺😭