i told you guys..lalla pe bharosa rakho..usne hamari laaj rakhli🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i told you guys..lalla pe bharosa rakho..usne hamari laaj rakhli🤣
Sharafat log aur mehtas. Kartik gave nicely to sarala
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Why dint rhea expose dadi?
In aage dekhiye she took dadi's name saying they plotted this with her
Ahaan to all of us:
kaisa laga mera mazakh 🤣
She did.
They have called panditji to confirm ki kisne jhut bulwaya unse.
Cliffhanger.
I think its too early for Daadi to get exposed.
Waise, I hope post wedding rituals are performed.. maza ayega.
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Sharafat log aur mehtas. Kartik gave nicely to sarala
haiye mera karthik..mann karta hai jhaapi du isko🤣
congrats on new thread guys!
I love how Karthik puts in these comments